KidTherapy is searching for Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team in Austin, TX. We are always looking for amazing Bilingual and Monolingual SLP's and are looking forward to interviewing you upon your application!
WHAT IS KIDTHERAPY?
KidTherapy is a pediatric outpatient therapy facility located in Austin, TX. We are passionate about helping children and their family on receiving the necessary care provided by our amazing therapists. Our core services provided are Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
We are currently in need of a passionate, motivated, and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist. Our therapists can work as little, or as many hours as they like; part-time, full-time, and independent contractor positions are available. You can work as few as 4 hours and as many as 40 hours in a multi-disciplinary fun environment.
- Must be able to travel to our facility in Austin, TX (relocation services are not available).
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Must have a certified TX SLP license.
- Evaluate and treat children & teenagers ages 0-21 with a variety of diagnoses, delays, and disorders.
- Generous compensation
- Full-time employee's benefits include medical, short term disability, life, dental, vision, PTO, retirement plan matching, and continuing education funds.
- Flexible Schedule
- Fun work environment
- Part-time, independent contractors and PRN positions are also available.